- Composition and Arrangement -
Music composed by computational infomation sciense, Scienticism Music !
- Brain Motion for shakuhachi and cello (2018),
- Golden ratio for quartet and humming (2017),
- Brain wave music with electroics
Multimedia Improvisation for brainwaves, cello, and live electronics(2016) in Shanghai,
- String Quartet by natural law. Scordatula by Golden ratio(2014)
- Nocturne for Big City(Prepared Guitar and Tape)
- Chaos for string quartet notes calculated with logistic mapping
- Music 12'31''Chance operation using PI (the ratio of the circumference)(2013)
- Rhapsody on a Thema of KUSATSU-BUSHI for String Orchestra and Percussion (Hotta Pub., 2014)
Concert Movie (YouTube)
- Furusato for string orchestra (Japanese traditional song, arrangement 2010)
- Sonatina (Clementi, Op.36-3), version for a piano concert style with string orchestra (arrangement, 2014）
- Chaotic Music for String Quartet, x0=0.25 (Automatically generated by computer program using chaos function, Ensemble Modern & Tokyo Wonder Site Academy, 2013)
- Adagio from Symphony No.10 for String Orchestra (G. Maher)（arrangement 2013）
- Romanze (M.Bruch) for solo viola and string orchestra (arrangement 2010)
- Trio for piano, violin and cello in A major（2009）
... other many arrangement for string quartets and piano trios (Piazzola, Beatles, Japanese old songs, privately)
Romance for viola (arr. Bruch) (Universal Edition Wien, 2016)
String Quartets of Popular & Classic Music for concert and party(Yamaha Music Media, 2014)
Piazzolla selection for Piano Trio
Rhapsody on a Thema of KUSATSU-BUSHI for String Orchestra and Percussion
Furusato for string orchestra (Japanese traditional song, arrangement 2010)
Short Paper and Column
Sexy talk in classical music!
Death and Music Topic og the death of Schubert and Beethoven
Dramatic Connction of artists! Bartok met Picasso in Paris ?
Vacation of great composer
I play CELLO !!
From classical music to jazz and pops music
Souvenir della Musica String Orchestra